[OpenLayers-Dev] ticket 2593 in OpenLayers 2.10

Marc Pfister MPfister at enplan.com
Tue Sep 21 17:18:54 EDT 2010

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:

> I've tried to explain why this is not wanted for all situations, e.g.
> having a WMS singleTile layer on top of a tiled base layer and zooming in,
> since this yields strange visual effects, even with a transitionEffect
> configured.

Could you clarify the strange visual effect - are you seeing the old singletile image being scaled up instead of disappearing, as vrifino also notes when he says "the image sometimes (not always) doesn't disappear while waiting for a new image to load" ( in http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2593#comment:8 )?

-Marc