[OpenLayers-Dev] mobile on iphone

Bruno Binet bruno.binet at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 28 03:39:20 EST 2011

On 28 February 2011 09:09, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)
<bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just testing the mobile example on my iphone 4 in Safari, and some
> things seem to be broken:
>
> 1) kinetic drag is not working okay for me in the mobile.html example (by
> dragging fast I only move 50 pixels or so), however in the desktop browser
> it works fine

Yes, same for me, or working only occasionally.
And the tileLoadingDelay option does not appear to be taken into
account while dragging, whereas it's ok when kinetic effect is being
processed.

> 2) double tap seems to recenter now instead of zoom out

Yes this is a known issue: single tap with 2 fingers does not zoom out
anymore. I already started working on a patch at the end of the code
sprint. I will create a ticket now but I won't be able to provide the
patch until next week.