[OpenLayers-Dev] "allow pan while drawing" patch

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 12 12:20:55 EST 2011

Again, I agree with Tim.  Even though only a bunch of people use
Illustrator / QGis and lots use GoogleMaps, the feature we're talking
about (i.e. feature editing) is more "advanced user" oriented IMHO.
Also, people easily adapt to new features.  Key shortcuts are really,
really useful and when you get used to them, there's no turning back ;) .

I also thing that having both "near edge' and "hold space bar" panning
methods while drawing features would be a nice addition.

Kind regards,

Alexandre

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears