[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.11

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri Jul 15 07:52:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

We have a few tickets in 2.11:

#3409 trunk google-v3 problem resizing and switching	layers & fix
#3399 Control.DragFeature: Sometimes not detected "mouseout" dragging points
#3398 Canvas + DragFeature: First movement of a vertex does not end
#3403 Popups Cannot Be Closed on Touch Based Interfaces
#3408 OpenLayers.Util.getParameters deals with empty string incorrectly

>From a brief glance, #3409 looks reasonable + serious enough to fix,
even though I don't think it's a regression. #3399 and #3398 look...
related? But possibly not a regression? #3403 can't be anything other
than a regression, and doesn't have a working patch, so I'd punt on it,
and #3408 is a simple and obvious fix that I'm happy to take on.

It also looks like we have a *lot* more fixes that were closed since RC1;
I assume that we should just re-branch from trunk for RC2, unless someone
objects.

If people can offer advice on what we should do with the remaining tickets --
are they regressions? Are they showstoppers?  -- we can move forward. At this
point, I'm reasonably happy to say "We can't fix this in the next week, so
we'll just move forward and either fix it in another RC or in another release.",
as long as they aren't regressions for majority use cases (none of these are).

Thanks,
Chris