[OpenLayers-Dev] OL trunk + MapServer 6.0 + BBOX Strategy -> WFS server error. Invalid or Unsupported FILTER in GetFeature

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Sat Jul 16 08:38:16 EDT 2011

Hey Andreas,

It's true that I don't set the FeatureNS. However, I *do* set the
featureType *and* the featurePrefix in my protocol options, which used
to be sufficient.
If you take the wfs-protocol.html example from trunk and replace
featureNS with: featurePrefix: 'topp', you'll see that the PropertyName
disappears from the WFS request (in the BBOX filter).

Is this expected behaviour, ie: can I not use featurePrefix anymore or
is it a bug?

Thanks, Roald