[OpenLayers-Dev] OL Mobile Development

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Fri Jun 24 00:36:02 EDT 2011

Aaditya,
The mobile code is in the SVN trunk and the 2.11RC release. You will not find it in the 2.10 release.
To have an uncompressed version of OpenLayers.mobile.js, you will need to build it yourself. This is nearly trivial as the build directory has the mobile config.
To build an uncompressed version you would just execute
./buildUncompressed.py mobile
in the build directory. Then rename the OpenLayers.js that is produced to OpenLayers.mobile.js and move it to where you want to use it.

Matt Priour
Kestrel Computer Consulting