[OpenLayers-Dev] testing OL for being prepared at the ready event

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 16 07:19:55 EDT 2011

For GeoExt we have a similar issue with Ext.onReady, we advise people who want to initialize vector layers to use body onLoad instead. It's because the VML Renderer needs document.namespaces.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html