[OpenLayers-Dev] Shifting CloudMade tiles

Denis Rykov rykovd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 04:42:07 EDT 2011

Hi!

I try to use CloudMade API for routing over OpenStreetMap road graph, here
is example how it's work: http://sandbox.wrkng.net/cloudmade/routing.html.
I've discovered that in this example old version of OpenLayers is used, but
when I changed old version to current I faced with following problem: tiles are
shifted. I've built a little example showing this behavior:
http://gis-lab.info/share/DR/sandbox/routing.html. Set start and end point
by clicking on map and wait a little - you'll get an route. You can notice
that route does not matches with the roads, try to change base layer to
OpenStreetMap - in this case route and roads matches flawlessly. I guess
that problem may be caused by using of custom OpenLayers.Layer.CloudMade
layer (described here: http://sandbox.wrkng.net/cloudmade/cloudmade.js).
I've found a similar bug report in CloudMade issue tracker:
http://developers.cloudmade.com/issues/show/985, but developers says that
"It's not a bug of CloudMade". Could anyone review this issue?