[OpenLayers-Dev] v3 branch on GitHub for deprecation & API changes

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Mon Nov 7 11:05:43 EST 2011

I think it's worth a shot, though I'm kind of a newcomer to closure
compiler - spending most time with uglify-js. I'd assume that the main
benefit of advanced mode might be some kind of dynamic code-loading /
externals concept? For code-quality, maybe we should take a look at JSHint
or similar, as well?