[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayer WPS - in localgeoserver problem.

zeliofern zelio.fern at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:19:15 EST 2011

Hi ahocevar

i am Zelio Fernandes working as a software engineer in IIT Bombay
INDIA.currently we are working with WPS in geoserver.
according to your last post on forum
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/attachment/ticket/3307/openlayers-3307-example.patch
, i have tried the patch given by you(8 days ago) but WPS still does not
work for me local in geoserver. i have few things to be clarified.

1. why are you using OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.cgi?url=";  IS IT really
required;
    you have not attached proxy.cgi with this patch , and what should be the
url of the proxy.
2. when i am done and execute WPS.html and WPS.js i get following error in
the browser
Origin http://localhost:8080 is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
or
Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
3.Which version of openlayer library you are using ? is it openlayer-2.11
version?

one last question
IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE WPS FROM OPENLAYER for GEOSERVER??????IF YES PLEASE
GIVE ME LINK OF FULL WORKING EXAMPLE.??????????

it will be great great if you can reply me on this problem.
Thankyou

Kind regards
ZELIO FERNANDES
GISE LAB