[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLS - XLS - Routing

María Arias de Reyna marias at emergya.com
Thu Nov 17 08:21:50 EST 2011

2011/10/24 Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl>:
> Hi Maria,
> I did some of the initial implementation, so if you have any questions feel
> free to ask.
> Instead of a sandbox, you can also fork OpenLayers on github:
> https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers
> Good luck and looking forward to your contribution!
> Best regards,
> Bart

Just for the record, we have just requested a pull on Github that does
some basic implementation on the routing part.

It includes also an example, but as I do not know a free access OpenLS
routing and OpenRouteService.org does not provide a full real
implementation of this (at least, on XLS data as OpenLS demands), it
won't work out of the box.