[OpenLayers-Dev] Addins on GitHub

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 23 01:57:35 EST 2011

Hi

We at Camptocamp have developed a control that we'd like to propose as an
addin. We want to use Git and GitHub for this addin, and subsequent addins
we may develop in the future. We could place this addin under our
"camptocamp" GitHub organization, but we'd rather make it more "official",
possibly by having in the "openlayers" GitHub organization.

I'm interested to know what people think. Is the "openlayers" organization
an appropriate home for addins? Or should we consider creating a new
"openlayers.addins" organization? The latter would prevent from having a
long list of repositories in the "openlayers" organization, but would imply
managing another GitHub organization.

Thanks.

--
Eric Lemoine