[OpenLayers-Dev] The SVN repository is outdated after moving trunck to GitHub

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Thu Oct 6 15:18:42 EDT 2011

The SVN repository being out of date is because there are bugs in
git-svn that break everything. Figuring out a fix for this is still
soemthing I'm working on; I have a couple other tools that I'm trying
to get started with, but it is not being as trivial as it's supposed
to be. (ahocevar also offered me some advice as to how to get git to
do what I want.)

In the end, the problem we are trying to solve is not so hard that I can't
hack it with my own code if we have to get there; I know that it's
annoying, and I do want to fix it, I just haven't had a chance to yet.

Regarding reporting tickets -- that is something I will let other people
comment on. I don't have any specific views.

-- Chris