[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: How to find correct bounds to display an SVG at a correct location using addin inlineXhtml

Tanguy TM. Mezzano Tanguy.Mezzano at macq.eu
Mon Oct 10 05:18:29 EDT 2011

 Hello Harris,

Unfortunately, it doesn't come from spatial data/query but from a svg editor. For the moment, I don't want it to be scalable. I thus leave the width and height (120x120) in the svg tag, I set the  OpenLayers.Size(120,120) but I have no correct idea on which bounds to set in the OpenLayers.Bounds() if I want to pin the svg at some precise coordinates. I guess its linked to the resolution specified and the conversion of map units / image units.

Tanguy MEZZANO