[OpenLayers-Dev] Creating Single File Library on Windows

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:49:27 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I was wondering if you had any information regarding creating a single
file js library from the non single files of OL?

Basically I find myself getting the latest code from svn, great. Then
applying one or two patches for one thing or another, but then I would
really like to have the performance gains from having it all in one
file.

I read that: "Christian López (penyaskito) has reported that this *is*
doable. He was running Windows XP with python installed." but I was
wondering if anyone had an update on that.

Kind Regards,

Toby