[OpenLayers-Dev] Help with where to look for a bug - drawFeatures controls not working at ONE zoom level.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Apr 26 17:17:24 EDT 2012

 >My guess is that you have a geometry that spans an area which exceeds
the SVG coordinate range and >cannot be split. Can you try if the Canvas
renderer gives you better results?

How do you specify that renderer? I know you can add renderers property
to a layer but the layer used by the polygon handler is created in the
OL code. Can you add a renderer property to the handler options when
creating the handler for drawfeature?