[OpenLayers-Dev] Catch-22 with a polygon handler on 180 line - what does "citeCompliant" actually mean?

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Feb 8 14:53:01 EST 2012

Thanks Andreas. If that is call citeCompliant does, then why not call it
wrapDateline??
Anyway, from the server point of view I have to post-process geometries
for queries. I can do this at the point where I am creating the filter.
I was considering using JSTS to split polygons but I think it is too
heavyweight for relatively simple task of splitting the polygon. I will
repair the coordinates in the same code using baselayer.maxExtent.