[OpenLayers-Dev] vector symbols and canvas renderer

jansen at nieuwland.nl jansen at nieuwland.nl
Wed Feb 8 16:20:43 EST 2012

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any way to get (well-known) graphicNames
to work on a OpenLayers map using the canvas renderer? I am developing
an HTML5 application for Android devices which use canvas renderer by
default and do not support any other renderers as far as I understand?
I need square, triangle and star symbols on a vector layer. The use of
externalGraphics as alternative causes trouble with labeling. Any
advice is much appreciated!!

Thanks a lot,

Jan