[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.12 release process

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Tue Feb 14 02:40:27 EST 2012

Hi Eric,

+1 from me as well. I'll try to get two more things [1] into master
until 2012-02-12, then.

Thanks for taking the lead here.

[1] the taphold-handler from one of the old svn-sandboxes and a
polygon-option for the SelectFeature control.

On 13.02.2012 20:27, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hi
>
> Our master branch has received lots of commits since 2.11. We have
> added new features, and made major enhancements and refactoring. So I
> think it'd make sense to plan releasing 2.12. We could target feature
> freeze in two weeks, and actually start the release process at that time.
>
> What do people think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> PS: I can also propose to manage this release, and tidy up our release
> process along the way.
>
> --
> Eric Lemoine
>
> Camptocamp France SAS
> Savoie Technolac, BP 352
> 73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex
>
> Tel : 00 33 4 79 44 44 96
> Mail : eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com <mailto:eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com>
> http://www.camptocamp.com

Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse:

Pützchens Chaussee 56
53227 Bonn

Logo der terrestris GmbH & Co. KG

Dipl.-Geogr. Marc Jansen
--- Anwendungsentwickler ---

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Pützchens Chaussee 56
53227 Bonn

Tel:   +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
Fax:   +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

Email: jansen at terrestris.de <mailto:jansen at terrestris.de>
Web: http://www.terrestris.de

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams