[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [OpenLayers] #3618: Problems with closure compiler under windows.

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:53:33 EST 2012

Hi Phil,

If you came from svn trac, the repository checkins from github are different
and have another number. Maybe this was the problem, I think from this point
is not prebisible you have problems, but in my case I left SVN.

Consider the option of using GIT (and GitHub, it has a useful help about
GIT), the first steps are hard but then... you can get a new horizon of
possibilities ;-)

Xavier

Phil Scadden wrote