[OpenLayers-Dev] Spatial filter

Neelima Emmani neelima.emmani at iictechnologies.com
Wed Feb 22 07:45:23 EST 2012

Hi All,
I have google map as a base map and overlayed few point layers. Now, i want to do filtering with respect to the path that's drew on the map. For this path , i am using  draw feature with OpenLayers.Handler.Path. Upto here it is working fine. I can draw a line. Now using the line geometry ,  i am giving a spatial filter DWITHIN with a distance of  2000 and also mentioned distanceUnits as  'm'. But unfortunately , i am not able to see any point features in this filter. Can any one tell me how to solve this. How to do Spatial filter DWITHIN.  Is my approach right?

With Regards,
Neelima Emmani