[OpenLayers-Dev] ship only with minimal build for 2.12

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Feb 22 13:00:36 EST 2012

I can already smell the questions on the mailing list and elsewhere
from people finding something not working when they go beyond the
"light" use case...

Still -1. What's so bad about a cacheable script of less than 1MB
gzipped, compared to a single non cacheable set of WMS tiles for a
fullscreen map with several MB?

Andreas.