[OpenLayers-Dev] ship only with minimal build for 2.12

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:40:15 EST 2012

On 22 February 2012 19:01, Tom MacWright <tom at macwright.org> wrote:
> Downloading just OpenLayers.js makes all of the images break, and the

ah yes, that's true - the hidden dependencies

I've been gradually squeezing my own builds down, but if I want vector
support with all the classes like protocols and strategies that
simplify using them, I can't get the closure-compiled file down much
below 300kB (some 75kB gzipped). Plus I want a different build for
mobiles, extra classes for pages that edit vectors, etc, etc.