[OpenLayers-Dev] Custom behaviour on selecting features

Ignacio Talavera ignacio.talavera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:10:32 EST 2012

Hi, I'm working with a point vector layer and simple selection . I have a
lot of points with the same geometry and I want to select all those
features by click in it at once. I mean a similar behaviour "geoserver OL
demo WMSGetFeatureInfo" does.
I don't want to use bbox tool neither multiple selection with multiplekey.
I didn't find any parameter or workarround using the existing OL
SelectFeature to achive this, so I'm starting to develop
"MyCustomSelectFeatureControl" ,
Is there any alternative?
Thanks
Regards