[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: 2.12 release process

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 27 12:23:05 EST 2012

On Wednesday, February 15, 2012, Eric Lemoine wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 14, 2012, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at opengeo.org<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'bartvde at opengeo.org');>>
> wrote:
> > +1 and TIA.
> > Best regards,
>
> Thank you all for your responses!
>
> So let's target the 2nd of march for the feature freeze, so we can start
> the release process (RC cycle) on the 5th.

Hi

FYI I created a 2.12 milestone in GitHub and started assigning pull
requests to this milestone.

If you have pull requests that you care about assign them to the 2.12
milestone and request reviews.

We also have tickets marked for review in Trac. I'll try to look at those
tickets, but I highly recommend patch authors to provide pull requests in
GitHub instead. Pull requests are easier to review and merge, and thereby
greatly increase the chance to have patches merged into the trunk.

I think it is realistic to say that tickets or issues without accompanying
patches won't be looked at for 2.12.

Thanks,

--
Eric Lemoine