[OpenLayers-Dev] website

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 04:46:41 EST 2012

One thing I've noticed, Tim, is that, if you follow the links for api
and developer documentation on http://dev.openlayers.org/ (these seem
to be much the same thing), it redirects to deprecated.js . Also, the
deprecated code is listed on the left as 'Class'. I find this rather
confusing, and think it would be better if it redirected to
OpenLayers-js.html and showed deprecated.js as 'Deprecated'.