[OpenLayers-Dev] How to finish a path

Vidal, Antoni antoni.vidal at icc.cat
Tue Jan 10 05:13:36 EST 2012

Hi,

At first I discard maxVertices because I use freeHand mode and documentation tells that maxVertices didn't work using it. Anyway, I tryed, and it seems to work properly.

Anyway, I'm interested in launch a double click using source.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Antoni Vidal

Unitat d'Aplicacions SIG-WEB