[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: 'changelayer' event + map zoom

Grzegorz Kurzejamski grzegorz.kurzejamski at lingaro.com
Fri Jan 13 04:38:19 EST 2012

Thank you for reply, and sorry for posting in wrong section.

Andreas, I really don't understand the statement about the map "not knowing"
maxExtents of another layers. All of the layers are the base layers. All of
them has been declared with maxExtent property configured, as well as map.
All of the maxExtents are identical. And, as I said, just before closing of
alert box I can see the changed layer and zoomed to extent chosen by me.
Just after closing (so just after going out of 'changelayer' function) the
zoom comes back to state from before layer changing.

Unfortunately your code didn't solve my problem either. Why the zoom is
'corrected' after going out of changelayer function?