[OpenLayers-Dev] JSON Vector Overlay not showing in map

gingerrc4 rgingerich at eid.org
Tue Nov 26 10:50:39 PST 2013

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5091341/map.png> Greetings All,

I'm trying to utilize an example from the OpenLayers website for showing map
overlays.  I changed only the bounding coordinates and the data (url)
location to point to where my data is stored locally.  Here is the code:
	<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
        <title>All Overlays Example</title>

        <link rel="stylesheet"
href="OpenLayers_2_13_1/theme/default/style.css" type="text/css" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="CSS/style.css" type="text/css" />

    </head>

OpenLayers Overlays Only Example

            Demonstrates a map with overlays only.
            To create a map that allows any draw order with all layer types
            and lets you set the visibility of any layer independently, set
            the allOverlays property on the map to true.

Originally I was getting HTTPRequest error for Cross Origin violation but
switched Chrome to allow file access from files.  Now I don't get any errors
in the javascript console but I also don't see my data.  See image.  The
projection is EPSG4326 and I reset the bounding coordinates to map what I
was seeing in ArcMap.  Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

RG