[OpenLayers-Dev] Cluster strategy

Tanya Renne tanya at orchidconnect.com
Wed Nov 27 03:46:17 PST 2013

I've a map that uses clustering for displaying results but needs to use the same marker regardless. If I raise my threshold in my cluster strategy I can make all my markers identical (preferred) but doing so affects the results that are shown as well.

When threshold is 1 I get the correct results - 1-100. When I raise the threshold to the point when my markers are correct my popupa show only one result.

How do I control the marker without affecting the result display?

Sent from my iPhone