[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers 2.13.1 Google maps not showing recently (Sep 2015)

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:33:46 PST 2015

This has happened again since this week. Digging around I have seen
discussion here about a better solution:-
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/1450

Someone even helpfully supplied a minified Openlayers.js fix:-
https://github.com/vitalidze/traccar-web/blob/dev/src/main/webapp/js/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
(
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vitalidze/traccar-web/dev/src/main/webapp/js/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
)