[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3158: "build.py -c closure" does not work on Windows systems.

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Mon Aug 22 06:07:03 EDT 2011

#3158: "build.py -c closure" does not work on Windows systems.
 Reporter:  jorix                                 |       Owner:
     Type:  bug                                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by bartvde):

  * state:  Review => Commit

 Okay, although I am not a Windows user, I think it is safe to commit the
 last patch from jorix given the feedback in this ticket by Windows users.
 Thanks to all who contributed to resolving this issue!

Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3158#comment:8>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>
A free AJAX map viewer