[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3125: Release examples don't have proper DirectoryIndex and are missing example-list.xml and example-list.xml

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Sat Feb 26 03:24:19 EST 2011

#3125: Release examples don't have proper DirectoryIndex and are missing example-
list.xml and example-list.xml
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marcjansen  |       Owner:  crschmidt
     Type:  task        |      Status:  new

Comment(by crschmidt):

 Currently, the example parser does not work on SVN exports (only
 checkouts), so it's not trivial to build these for the releases with the
 current code. (This is also a problem for git-svn users, which is why, I
 assume, aabt couldn't build the example-list.js file earlier this week.)
 For the time being, I've manually built and moved the files in place for
 the previous release, but we should still fix this ticket for future
 releases.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3125#comment:1>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>