[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2781: Vector Layer feature selection events for multiple features when using box selection

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Sun Mar 6 23:53:18 EST 2011

#2781: Vector Layer feature selection events for multiple features when using box
selection
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bjornharrtell          |       Owner:  tschaub
     Type:  feature                |      Status:  new
Changes (by bartvde):

  * state:  Review => Needs Discussion

Comment:

 Hi Bjorn, the only doubt I have is should these events not be on the
 control instead of on the layer? If you look at the GetFeature control
 they were added to the control and not to the layer
 (beforefeaturesselected and featuresselected).

 Especially if you have a SelectFeature control which can switch to a
 different vector layer, it would be a hassle to change the listeners all
 the time, so having the events on the control makes more sense to me.

 What do you think?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2781#comment:1>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>