[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on TransformFeature deactivation

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue May 3 06:44:40 EDT 2011

#3286: proposal of a possibility to unset the transformed Feature on
TransformFeature  deactivation
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbelem                    |       Owner:  ahocevar
     Type:  feature                   |      Status:  new

Comment(by jbelem):

 Thanks @ahocevar for your hints. You're right, destroying and recreating
 dragControl was unnecessary. (I've picked it up from the destroy method of
 the TransformFeature control.)

 Perhaps I've just the time to provide an example, however, I'm sure I'll
 have no spare time to provide a test case, sorry.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3286#comment:2>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>