[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3315: Problem with geometry handlers - doesn't stop showing a point under the cursor

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu May 26 17:04:18 EDT 2011

#3315: Problem with geometry handlers - doesn't stop showing a point under the
cursor
  Reporter:  mgleahy        |       Owner:  tschaub
      Type:  feature        |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Handler.Point  |     Version:
Resolution:  invalid        |    Keywords:
     State:                 |

Comment(by jorix):

 Replying to [comment:3 mgleahy]:
 > Is there a parameter or some sort of approach that can change this
 behaviour, so that the point is only shown while the user is currently
 drawing something?

 Hi mgleahy,

 I feel comfortable with the point that follows the cursor. But I continued
 thinking about your question.

 You can test the proposal
 [http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/attachment/ticket/3321/3321.patch
 3321.patch]? (but you must put {{{followCursor:false}}} instead of
 {{{followCursor:true}}})

 Works the way you wanted?

  (Please answer in #3321, thanks)

--