[OpenLayers-Users] issue with mousewheel zoom...

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:54:11 EST 2006

I think that John brings up some very good points (and illustrates
them well also) in this email.

I have reopened 341[1] with his comments included, and I have made a
new 'animated zooming' [2] ticket that I think should be considered
with 'animated panning' [3]

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/341
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/442
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/110