[OpenLayers-Users] Popup styling

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:39:48 EST 2006

Having anything other than standard rectangular popups is going to be a little
bit difficult. The best thing I can think of is that you make an image
that you want
to use as background for the popup and use that with the standard
OpenLayers.Popup.Anchored class. Even so, the interaction is going to
be wierd.

Erik