[OpenLayers-Users] different markers for different textlayers

Robert Buzink post at robertbuzink.nl
Fri Dec 22 15:30:17 EST 2006

hi,

I would like to have different markers for different overlays from
textfiles. All markers for the overlay from textfile Restaurants.txt should
be donuts for example and all markers for the overlay from textfile
Houses.txt should be little houses.

(The textfiles are dynamically generated and I really must use them. I can't
define every location seperately in the script.)

Is this possible?

Robert.

PS I could also rewrite the text files to xml if that's any better.