[OpenLayers-Users] need help with vectors

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Dec 24 11:09:35 EST 2006

On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 01:52:32AM -0800, Anselm Hook wrote:
> For this kind of answer you really need to join the #openlayers
> irc.freenode.net - or preferably chat.freenode.net -  to be honest.  All the
> developers are there in real time and for work that is pre-release it is
> really the best way to participate...

Not really. Since most people are off for vaccation, that leaves me, and
I know less about the vector branch than just about anyone else. Sending
email to the mailing list is probably best, and then we can wait for
one of the people who have been working on it to read and possibly
respond.

Once the vector branch is pulled into trunk, I'll have a better
understanding of it, and be able to respond to more questions regarding
it. For now, you're best reading the code and trying to debug it
yourself, unfortunate though that may be.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta