[OpenLayers-Users] can MouseDefaults and MouseToolbar be combined?

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 11:03:29 EST 2006

Hi Bart,

This is the [undesired] result of a recent patch we put in to trunk. Thanks
for spotting this!

I have reopened #448 and attached a new patch with a fix. As soon as
it can get reviewed it will be back in trunk but until then you can apply the
patch to your own trunk yourself.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/448

Sorry about the inconvenience :-/

Erik