[OpenLayers-Users] PostgreSQL dynamic layer

Moser Adrian Adrian.Moser at bs.ch
Thu Nov 2 09:36:50 EST 2006

Hi,  That seems to be exactly what I'm searching for. I tried to transform my WMS layer to a Mapserver Layer but it doesnt' work. What do I need to change in the following layer definition that it works?  wms_path = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("path", 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=c:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/nafmomNeu/map/nafmom.map', {LAYERS: 'path', format: 'png', transparent: 'true'},{'buffer':1}); map.addLayer(wms_path);  Best regards, Adrian Moser