[OpenLayers-Users] wrapping around the globe

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Sun Nov 5 20:48:57 EST 2006

I notice that in the FullScreen example in Openlayers the Nasa Global
mosaic WMS layer is able to wrap around the dateline, while the
openlayers WMS (vmap0) does not.

I am trying to acheive an effect like this for our geologic data in
Alaska and the Pacific Islands so that I don't need to reproject and
serve these data as special subsets in theor own projection...

Anyone have a clue as to how NASA has their WMS configured so that it
doesn't just stop at the dateline?
I'm open to other creative solutions, as well :-)

Thanks!!!
Percy