[OpenLayers-Users] google.html with IE

Mario Basa mario.basa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:00:14 EST 2006

Hello Erik,

Thanks.

I was referring though to the example google.html included in the 2.2
package and using the 2.2 OL lib. The openlayers.org link also loaded
in my IE6-J. My apologies for not being so clear.

The link below loads fine with firefox and safari but breaks with
IE6-J (XP &W2K):

http://www.postlbs.org/postlbs-ol/google.html

Regards,

Mario.