[OpenLayers-Users] Continuing WFS Trouble, though could be projections...

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 11:14:19 EST 2006

Hi Christopher et al,

Thanks for this- it worked (when I found a wms layer that would work with EPSG:27700). I think I had misread some of the information about version 2.2 and had decided that it was possible to do what I was trying. I think I will have to get my data projected in EPSG:4326 so I too can have shiny google/metacarta goodness. Anyhow, a result, finally!

Many thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator