[OpenLayers-Users] TileCache - Tiling issues

Tim Langlois tlanglois at archetypecorp.com
Fri Nov 24 09:36:57 EST 2006

If you don't mind leaving a browser up and running for a while, I wrote
a simple javascript client that retrieves the current map extent and
zoom levels from openlayers and pans across the entire map for every
zoom level.  I ran this on a browser, local to the server.  It's not the
cleanest solution, but it does the trick, and you only have to run it
once (assuming your map data never changes) :)