[OpenLayers-Users] trouble using OpenLayers in JSF with IE client

Mike Quentel mikequentel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 17:33:35 EST 2006

Using JSF (developed using IBM Rational Software Architect), Websphere, and OpenLayers.js library.  The application uses the Microsoft Virtual Earth layer.  This all works just fine in Mozilla Firefox (of course), but unfortunately, I get the following error when attempting to access the same page in IE 6.0.2x:

"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site http://....  Operation aborted."

Has anyone else encountered this sort of behaviour?  Any ideas on how to solve this?  Seems to only happen when I use a template file from RSA (*.htpl).

Many thanks for any advice concerning this.

Mike Quentel