[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers.map is not a construcor

Moser Adrian Adrian.Moser at bs.ch
Mon Oct 30 06:15:44 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use Openlayers for an application I'm developping.
When I try to initialize the map I get the following error message: Openlayers.map is not a construcor
I can't figuere out why this error occurs, since it works on a similar example. The only reason that could be is that I'm loading the map container (div) with ajax. So it's not on the website when i first load it but it is there when I try to initialize the map.

Can anyone help me to sove this problem?

Thanks,
Adrian