[OpenLayers-Users] PostgreSQL dynamic layer

Moser Adrian Adrian.Moser at bs.ch
Tue Oct 31 10:21:53 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm implementing a routing application based on PostgreSQL/PostGIS and OpenLayers as viewer. My application computes the routes and saves them temporarily in a Postgres table together with the current session-ID. I now need to display the route with OpenLayers for a particular session. The problem is that there are be different Routes stored in the table when more than one user is using the website. So I need to preselect the edges that should be displayed.
Is there a possibility to display the route with some kind of where-clause?

Thanks for any help.

Adrian Moser