[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers - tilecache and overlay problem

mfrumin mfrumin at rpa.org
Tue Apr 3 00:30:45 EDT 2007

any luck getting this worked out when doing an overlay over, say, google
maps?

the OpenLayers/TileCache/GeoServer combo (all most recent releases) works
perfectly until I try to do an overlay over a Google Maps base.  as soon as
I try that (including reproject: false), regardless of anything else, I get
the dreaded pink tiles.

thanks for all the awesome software guys,
mike